Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Plymouth Listing AlertsPlymouth, MA - $260,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:212 hours agoPlymouth, MA - $1,300 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/112 hours agoPlymouth, MA - $289,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/112 hours agoPlymouth, MA - $269,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:212 hours ago
Kingston Listing AlertsKingston, MA - $307,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Kingston, MA - $249,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Kingston, MA - $429,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Kingston, MA - $255,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1
Carver Listing AlertsCarver, MA - $119,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:217 hours agoCarver, MA - $265,000 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Carver, MA - $220,000 - Single-Family - Farmhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Carver, MA - $139,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
- Business Calendar for May 21-27, 2013 May 21, 2013Nantucket Island Chamber of Commerce will present "SBA Resources for Small Business" from 3:15 to 5:15 p.m. Tuesday at the chamber, Zero Main St. […]
- Nuclear foes seek day in court May 21, 2013Ten members of the Cape-based watchdog group that has long called for the closure of the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station in Plymouth were arrested Sunday and arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Monday for trespassing onto power plant property after a rally outside the gate. […]
- Brew crew May 20, 2013This week, beer lovers nationwide celebrated American Craft Beer Week by raising a pint glass to their favorite small and independent craft brewers. […]
- Five Things You Need to Know Today: May 19 May 19, 2013The entry is fee is $25 per person or register a team for $100. Participants are encouraged to donate more. […]
- Business Calendar for May 21-27, 2013 May 21, 2013
- Feds want Mass. man's death penalty reinstated May 10, 2013Prosecutors have asked a federal appeals court to reinstate the death penalty sentence handed down to a man who killed three people in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. […]
- Two workers injured in Kingston wall collapse April 23, 2013Two workers were taken to the hospital after being trapped under a collapsed wall in a Kingston home they were helping to renovate Tuesday morning, a Kingston Fire Department dispatcher said. […]
- Feds want Mass. man's death penalty reinstated May 10, 2013
- Barnstable District Court May 9, 2013BARRETT, Daniel, 66, 37 Village Landing, Chatham; admitted sufficient facts to operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol , March 27 in Barnstable, continued without a finding for one year, 45-day license loss, $1,597.22 costs and $50 fee. […]
- Cranberry farmers struggle as surplus drops prices May 6, 20134, 2011, file photo Miguel Sandel of Middleborough, Mass., rakes cranberries into a loading tube during an afternoon harvest at the Hannula cranberry bogs in Carver, Mass. […]
- Five Things You Need to Know Today: May 6 May 6, 2013He will demonstrate how to select the types of flowers and plants that will work for you as well as display some types of containers that will inspire you to put on your gardening gloves, pull out the trowel and start digging. […]
- Pilgrim Festival Chorus funds chance for college scholarship with May 1 deadline April 28, 2013The deadline is fast approaching to submit an application to be considered for a college music scholarship from Pilgrim Festival Chorus by Wednesday, May 1! The Pilgrim Festival Chorus is offering a 1,000 dollar scholarship to a graduating high school senior from Carver, Cohasset, Duxbury, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Kingston, Marshfield, Middleboro, ... (more […]
- Barnstable District Court May 9, 2013